Friday, February 18, 2011

A week of challenge and opportunity


The Cloud formations and Weathermen promised rain ....  we saw none....  Maybe Sunday?

The Queen Mary 2 arrived in Fremantle....   Just fits the dock by the look of this pic......

I made a foray into the Corporate world this week. For the first time in 6 months I applied make-up before 7am!
The Universe has opened a window for me to see into a role I would love..... waiting to hear if the 'real' world wants me there...   In this setting I practised what I preach this week.:-) Abraham teaches me to love where I am right now whether its where I want be or not. I've been doing that - really loving being at home or with my family without thinking about work... or worrying about not having the money coming in. This week I interviewed for a job I thought I would really like. They seemed happy with me and I thought I would be offered the role. No - they thought I would maybe be bored so they interviewed others and filled the role yesterday! Ah well I thought. If I practise what I preach then the 'rule' I follow "If it looks, smells and tastes like the "One" and it turns out not to be, then you are so close to the "One" that it/he/she/the thing you know you want,  is just around the corner.....  Sure enough out of the clear blue sky comes the offer to interview for a role I hadn't considered for myself, but it offers all the elements I have asked for, every day I have been looking for employment..... Its a step up and will be challenging..... but oooh I want to give it a go.....!  Waiting for the offer to manifest.... while still believing if its not the "One" then the "One" is just around the corner and "all will be well".....






Patiently waiting..........







These roses are growing around the pool ..... Who could not help but smile seeing the bright shiny faces of these beauties.....


Have a great week.......  Be well. xx

 Blue glass in the morning sunshine.... looks so good.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I cut out 2 circles (the top and bottom) and the middle piece in sturdy fabrics and sew it together. It´s a bit tricky to fit it perfectly, but if you just take it easy it will work out fine. :-) Just leave a tiny opening to fill through - I used polystyrene balls. You really have to get it as full as possible to keep the shape, so it will take some time... But when it´s done, it´s going to look great! :-)

    Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank! I'm going to give it a go... Look out for pics on here and My Flickr..

    ReplyDelete